Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_vote_lcapChange Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_voting_barChange Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_vote_rcap 
power
Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_vote_lcapChange Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_voting_barChange Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4993

Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt Empty
PostSubject: Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt   Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

TOOLS YOU WILL NEED (ADOBE AUDITION)

in your Grand Theft Auto Vice City / Audio folder you will see a bunch of mp3's

you wanna find

malibu.mp3
strip.mp3
stripa.mp3 (short clip only needs to be half of a song)

open a few songs for each clip you want to make.. (fade the beginning or end of the songs if you want to) and open multitrack view.. you can have them fade into eachother. once you have the multitrack session finished go to "FILE" then "SAVE MIXDOWN AS"

you want to save as a 128k 32000 Hz MONO FIle (the same type as the originals) but normal internet 128k 44.1 stereo should work also.. just save as say malibu.mp3 and then replace the one in your audio folder for the one you created.

when i walk into the Malibu i hear david banner and lil' jon singing

"YEEEAAAEEEHH!! OK!!..... WHAT!!..... WHAT!!"

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Change Music In The Malibu And The Pole Position, GTA Vice Modders.txt
Page 1 of 1