Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_vote_lcapChange The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_voting_barChange The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_vote_rcap 
power
Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_vote_lcapChange The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_voting_barChange The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4998

Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt Empty
PostSubject: Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt   Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:41 am

I just found out about this today, and I use Windows XP for some time now, so i guess there are others out there who don't know about this yet.

But normally windows saves the "My Documents" folder on your C-drive. But when you right-click on it and go to properties, you can change the location where you want windows to save your Documents folder.
I have a partition set up with just windows on it, and all my things i want to keep are on different partitions/disks. So now I put My Documents on another partition than where I have windows installed. If windows screws up and you have to format your C-drive again, your documents will be spared at least...

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Change The Storage Location Of 'my Documents', a bit safer for when your PC crashes....txt
Page 1 of 1