Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_vote_lcap8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_voting_bar8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_vote_rcap 
power
8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_vote_lcap8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_voting_bar8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4995

8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account Empty
PostSubject: 8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account   8 People Can Use The Same Msn Dial Up Account EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

its easy really. want to have an entire family on dial-up with just one bill?

step one. purchase 20 dollar a month subscription to MSN unlimited access dial up. This will include an MSN 9 cd which you will need. With the software installed, fill up your secondary account slots with new users. Make sure you pick @msn if it gives you the choice, hotmail email addresses will not work..

say the secondary account is johnsmith@msn.com type in the Dial up connection

USER : MSN/johnsmith
PASS: ******* (whatever)

connect to your local msn phone number and the other people you gave secondary accounts to will be able to do the same, while you are connected. Its a sweet deal considering everyone is paying about 2 bucks a month for internet access, especially if you cannot get broadband. if you wanted to sell off the access to people you could actually make money doing this.. but i do not suggest it.

I used to be an msn tech and this was a little known secret even to most of the employees.

After you do this you do not need the software any more. I would suggest keeping it on to micromanage everyone else's accounts. and for the simple fact that if they don't pitch in, cut them off HEHEHE

i'm on broadband now so i dont care if i tell you my little secret. anyone else knew of this?

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Page 1 of 1