Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Advanced Security Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Advanced Security Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
Advanced Security EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
Advanced Security EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
Advanced Security EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
Advanced Security EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
Advanced Security EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
Advanced Security EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
Advanced Security EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
Advanced Security EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
Advanced Security EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
Advanced Security I_vote_lcapAdvanced Security I_voting_barAdvanced Security I_vote_rcap 
power
Advanced Security I_vote_lcapAdvanced Security I_voting_barAdvanced Security I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Advanced Security

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
αήαmίķά
Silver member
Silver member
αήαmίķά

BDbuzZ Points : 4811

Advanced Security Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Security   Advanced Security EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am

some features:
For security reason, the application can only be auto-started at the machine boot-up. Once the application is installed, a user cannot find it anywhere in the “My Own” or “Installed” folders. The main reason for this is that it prevents the phone-picker from un-installing the application and/or finding the existence of the application on the phone if the phone is lost. In order to enter the application, a user has to “dial” a password (which is defined by the application) plus a “#” character in the active idle screen. The default password is “123456, which means, if a user wants to enter the application, the user needs to input the following character sequence in the active idle screen (like the way a user gets the IMEI number): 123456#
Once the user has entered the application, the user has the freedom to change the password to any other ones (which consists of numeric numbers from “0? to “9?). Then length of the password should be no less than 6, and the maximum length is 10.

NOTE: Since it only accepts keys when “Phone” application is in the foreground (idle screen), it is strongly recommended pressing any of the keys to bring up the dialog for inputting phone number first, then key in the password. The following key input sequence is accepted:
1123456# or
1223123456#
if the password is “123456, Only the last few digits are compared with the saved password in the application.

download
Back to top Go down
-=.diablo.=-
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
-=.diablo.=-

BDbuzZ Points : 4881

Advanced Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Security   Advanced Security EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 am

Tnx bro
Back to top Go down

Advanced Security
Page 1 of 1