Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_vote_lcapRename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_voting_barRename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_vote_rcap 
power
Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_vote_lcapRename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_voting_barRename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4992

Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt Empty
PostSubject: Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt   Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 am

1. Start, Run, 'Regedit'.
2. Press 'Ctrl'+'F' to open find box and type 'Recycle Bin' to search.
3. Change any value data with 'Recycle Bin' to whatever name you want to give it ( ie, like 'Trash Can' or 'Dump' etc).
4. Press F3 to continue searching for 'Recycle Bin' and change wherever you come across 'Recycle Bin' to new its new name.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have finished with searching and changed all values to its new name.
6. Close regedit and hit F5 on desktop to see the new name on screen.

Note: As a good practice, always backup your registry before changing anything although changing 'Recycle Bin' name is a simple tweak and doesnt affect anything else.

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Rename 'recycle Bin' To Whatever You Want.txt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe :: Others :: PC N INTERNET-
Jump to: