Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_vote_lcapBIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_voting_barBIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_vote_rcap 
power
BIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_vote_lcapBIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_voting_barBIN & .CUE simple tutorial I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

BIN & .CUE simple tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4998

BIN & .CUE simple tutorial Empty
PostSubject: BIN & .CUE simple tutorial   BIN & .CUE simple tutorial EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 am

BIN & .CUE simple tutorial.

There always seems to be the question "what do I do with a .bin and .cue file" in these forums so I figured I would write a quick and simple tutorial. Please feel free to add more.

So you have downloaded two files, one with a .bin extension and one with a .cue extension. "What do I do with these?" you ask. There are a number of options.

BURN TO CD

You will need either NERO, CDRWIN or FIREBURNER to burn the file.

To burn with NERO:
Start NERO, choose FILE, choose BURN IMAGE, locate the .cue file you have and double click it. A dialog box will come up, for anything other than music make sure you choose DISC-AT-ONCE (DAO). You can also turn off the simulation burn if you so choose.
Then burn away.

To burn with CDRWin:
Start CDRWin, choose the button on the top left, choose LOAD CUESHEET, press START RECORDING.

To burn with Fireburner:
Start Fireburner, click on the button on the bottom left corner "VISUAL CUE BURNER/BINCHUNKER", press the right mouse button and choose LOAD TRACKS FROM .CUE and choose the correct .CUE file, press the right mouse button again and chooseselect "Burn/Test Burn", choose DISK AT ONCE (DAO), disable TEST BURN and MULTISESSION, press OK.

.CUE ERRORS
The most common error you will get with a .cue file is when it points to an incorrect path. This is easily fixed. Find the .bin file, copy the exact title including the .bin extension. Now find the .cue file, open the .cue file using notepad. It should look similar to this:

FILE "name of file.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 MODE2/2352
INDEX 00 00:04:00
INDEX 01 00:06:00

Delete everything in the quotes, in this case we would
delete name of file.bin. Now place the title you copied
in between the quotes. Save the changes and close out.
Thats it, your .cue file should work now.

OTHER WAYS TO USE .BIN & .CUE FILES

VCDGear:
This program will allow you to extract MPEG streams from CD images, convert VCD files to MPEG, correct MPEG errors, and more.

Daemon Tools:
This program creates a virtual drive on your PC which will allow you to "mount" the .cue file and use whatever is in the .bin file without having to burn it to a cd.

ISOBuster:
This program will allow you to "bust" open the .bin file and extract the files within the .bin.

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

BIN & .CUE simple tutorial
Page 1 of 1