Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_vote_lcap Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_voting_bar Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_vote_rcap 
power
 Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_vote_lcap Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_voting_bar Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4998

Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown    Auto End Tasks to Enable a Proper Shutdown EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 am

This reg file automatically ends tasks and timeouts that prevent programs from shutting down and clears the Paging File on Exit.

1. Copy the following (everything in the box) into notepad.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management]
"ClearPageFileAtShutdown"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop]
"AutoEndTasks"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control]
"WaitToKillServiceTimeout"="1000"

2. Save the file as shutdown.reg
3. Double click the file to import into your registry.

NOTE: If your anti-virus software warns you of a "malicious" script, this is normal if you have "Script Safe" or similar technology enabled.

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Page 1 of 1