Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_vote_lcapYou Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_voting_barYou Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_vote_rcap 
power
You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_vote_lcapYou Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_voting_barYou Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4985

You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting Empty
PostSubject: You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting   You Want Lots Of Music, Appz, Anything?, Try Dex Hunting EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 pm

So what's this Dex Hunting, anyway?

See: lots of people post files of any kind on their websites to share them with friends. Those files are "protected" by not mentioning them. There's no visible link given, and for literally hundreds of thousands this seems to be enough.

What they don't know: There are many nice techniques to locate the invisible stuff.

I don't want to get in too deep - and as I'm rather new here it's possible some of the tricks might have been posted elsewhere.

But if you want to find lots of music the way I described it - and want other people doing the "dirty" work I recommend:

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
A free message board - gathering place of the best "dex hunters" in the universe. There you will find loads of *fresh* (!) mp3 links. Not only this - they update with lightspeed. This is a site you won't visit once a month or once a week. I visit them hourly, and I know why.
CODE
http://www.fionasforum.com/Stairway/

Remember: as soon as a fresh dex is posted there, it will be invaded and can die within hours. But I swear there will be enough left for your needs.

Curious?
Wanna try it for yourself?

Try this one. It's a search bot, and instead typing complicated data strings for Dex Hunting just type what you're looking for, and the bot does the rest for you. Sounds nice, huh?

http://www.exploseek.com

not very sexy at first sight - but very effective.

Hope you'll like it!

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Page 1 of 1