Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_vote_lcapXp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_voting_barXp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_vote_rcap 
power
Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_vote_lcapXp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_voting_barXp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vabs_maurya
moderators
moderators

BDbuzZ Points : 4992

Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in Empty
PostSubject: Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in   Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 am

Xp Folder View Does Not Stay To You're Setting., Grab your registry editor and join in

Why Doesn't Windows Remember My Folder View Settings?

If you've changed the view settings for a folder, but Windows "forgets" the settings when you open the folder again, or if Windows doesn't seem to remember the size or position of your folder window when you reopen it, this could be caused by the default limitation on storing view settings data in the registry; by default Windows only remembers settings for a total of 200 local folders and 200 network folders.

To work around this problem, create a BagMRU Size DWORD value in both of the following registry keys, and then set the value data for both values to the number of folders that you want Windows to remember the settings for. For example, for Windows to remember the settings for 5000 local folders and 5000 network folders, set both values to 5000.

Here is how:

Follow these steps, and then quit Registry Editor:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type BagMRU Size, and then press ENTER.
5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
6. Type 5000, and then click OK.

AND:

1. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam
2. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
3. Type BagMRU Size, and then press ENTER.
4. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
5. Type 5000, and then click OK.

Note:

When you use roaming user profiles, registry information is copied to a server when you log off and copied to your local computer when you log on. Therefore, you may have performance issues if you increase the BagMRU Size values for roaming user profiles.

..........ENJOY...............

copyright@www.srmimt.mobie.in
Back to top Go down
http://www.srmimt.mobie.in

Page 1 of 1