Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind Dj10
Register Here And Get Secret Tricks AND Software In Vip Arena
Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bd BUuZ ALL StArS HeRe

1st international nimbuzz forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» CREATE NIMBUZZ ID BY XML
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 am by €du

» how to use xml scripts
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:04 am by €du

» Tools Flood For Nimbuzz
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:42 am by jersky0622

» Bot 20 Autouu Message_v2.0
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am by pasam--1

» add-flood2013
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am by pasam--1

» vanhelsing multi nimbuzz tools v2.0
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 am by ---snyper---

» Daily free flood ids www.abeoye.malware-site.www
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 pm by abe.oye

» plz upload new the link is dead
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am by somic2008

»  SEO MegaPack 2012
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am by game

Top posters
maxr0ckers
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_vote_lcap1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_voting_bar1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_vote_rcap 
power
1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_vote_lcap1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_voting_bar1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind I_vote_rcap 
game
_rider_08
-=.diablo.=-
vabs_maurya
baurza
()~n!nja~()
tw!l!ghts
bratm.j
ADVERTISEMENT
hostcrz.com

1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
power
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
power

BDbuzZ Points : 5260

1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind Empty
PostSubject: 1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind   1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm

made on .net framework........

This software uses the internet to download the display pictures of each user in the room and crops the pic and display it on the window. When you enter the room application interface will get busy .wait for the application as it is downloading the pics and when it starts responding continue.

Each tym a user enters a rum it downloads the pic and display it for you

CLICK :[url=4shared.com /file/mDHRafAj/nimbuzz-group_chat_client.html ]4shared.com /file/mDHRafAj/nimbuzz-group_chat_client.html [/url]
Back to top Go down
maxr0ckers
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
maxr0ckers

BDbuzZ Points : 5053

1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind   1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm

thanks for sharing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(0_0)
Elite MembeR
Elite MembeR

BDbuzZ Points : 4772

PostSubject: Re: 1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind   1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 pm

niceeee
Back to top Go down
dead-man
Elite MembeR
Elite MembeR
dead-man

BDbuzZ Points : 4789

PostSubject: Re: 1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind   1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind   1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind Empty

Back to top Go down

1st jabber client in which you can see display pic of rum users (with debug wind
Page 1 of 1